A NOTE FROM OUR OWNERS
In these continually changing times we are doing our very best to get you your products as safely, and efficiently as possible. We will continue to ride this out with all of our fellow business owners, staff, and fantastic customers by adapting each and every day to the recommendations provided by our government and chief medical officers.
We would like to thank all of our customers for adapting with us, the front line workers for putting their lives on the line, grocery store clerks, truck drivers, and so many more for making our new normal bearable.
With the new opening of business's we plan to reopen our doors in the beginning of June, and we will update our customers as to the exact date. Our hours will be limited and we expect them to remain that way for the duration of the summer. We are working hard to get our store, and staff ready for this new normal and cannot wait to see you all back in our beloved store.
At Edible Elegance we are taking all the necessary precautions to keep our customers, and staff safe and healthy.
- We have installed social distancing stickers and arrows to help the flow of our store, and allow people to keep a safe distance while shopping and picking up orders
- We have removed our tables and chairs and will not allow sit down service at this time.
- Sneeze guards have been installed at both our till, and our ordering station.
- Staff are be required to wear gloves for ALL transactions.
- Debit, and credit sales will be encouraged instead of cash when possible
- ONLY 4 customers will be allowed in the store at a time, if you see more than this in the store please respect social distancing and remain outside the store allowing room for patrons to exit, at that time we invite you to enter our store.
- Hand sanitize will be offered to customers upon entering and exiting the store
- Hand washing and personal hygiene for staff will as always be kept to the highest standard
- Employee work stations will be frequently sanitized and cleaned.
Our customers, and our staffs safety is our number one priority. We will change and adapt with the circumstances as needed and ask for your patients and consideration during this time.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for supporting our little local business during this time
from your Cake ladies